see america: a celebration of our national parks & treasured sites
To coincide with the 2016 centennial anniversary of the National Parks Service, the Creative Action Network has partnered with the National Parks Conservation Association to revive and reimagine the legacy of WPA travel posters. Artists from all over the world have participated in the creation of this new, crowdsourced collection of See America posters for a modern era. Featuring artwork for 75 national parks and monuments across all 50 states, this engaging keepsake volume celebrates the full range of our nation's landmarks and treasured wilderness.
6.5 x 1 x 8.5 inches
tables & spreads: a go-to guide for beautiful snacks, intimate gatherings, and inviting feasts
Tables & Spreads is a must-have cookbook and resourceful styling guide from bestselling author Shelly Westerhausen. Here are more than 60 easy-to-prepare recipes plus behind-the-scenes insight into creating a beautiful, inviting table for every occasion, including tips on choosing a theme, styling your food in creative ways, and achieving that "wow factor" with linens, flowers, music, and more. There are 20 visually striking spreads that range from Ladies Night Lettuce Wraps to a Christmas Morning Dutch Baby Party, Dips for Dinner, and a Boozy Bloody Mary Bar. Rich with gorgeous and instructive photography, Tables & Spreads is inspiring yet totally accessible, perfect for home cooks who like to host gatherings of all sizes, and those who loved Shelly's first book, Platters & Boards. Complete with timelines, shopping lists, diagrams, and more, this book includes all the tools you need to make every meal delicious and unforgettable.
• NEXT LEVEL ENTERTAINING: Tables & Spreads takes easy entertaining to the next level with additional recipes and robust guidance on casual styling of beautiful platters and tables for any number of guests. • ON TREND: The simple but impactful guidelines in this book speak to the way people are eating and entertaining today—often casually, with beautiful presentation, and a "help yourself" mentality. This book teaches us how to do that elegantly and create gorgeous grazing tables whether you're preparing a "snack dinner" for one, a family brunch, or a large-scale wedding or holiday table. • FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS: Anyone can make successful, beautiful spreads with these easy-to-follow guidelines and visual inspiration. These grazing spreads offer low-effort, high-impact results with easily sourced ingredients to feed a crowd-perfect for anyone that loves to eat and entertain.
• Fans of Shelly Westerhausen and of Platters & Boards • Ina Garten and Martha Stewart fans who are always looking for creative & tasty ideas • People who seek inspiration in tablescaping, arranging, menus, and party inspirations
7.95 x 1.2 x 10.55 inches
you will leave a trail of stars book
This book provides all the advice you need for taking the world by storm, from the inimitable Lisa Congdon.
In this illustrated guide to life—perfect for graduates and other seekers—acclaimed artist and educator Lisa Congdon offers up wisdom and insights for living. Each inspirational quote, lesson, and piece of advice is brought to life by Congdon's signature illustration style, making the book a beautiful gift or keepsake. Whether you're starting a new chapter of your own story, or simply searching for ways to live with more intention, curiosity, and joy, this book will inspire you to connect with yourself and prepare for any adventure life might have in store.
• GREAT FOR GRADS: Everyone needs some extra guidance post-graduation, and this book—packed with colorfully illustrated, down-to-earth advice—makes a thoughtful gift for someone embarking on a new phase in life.
• Lisa Congdon's bestselling books, online classes, and Instagram feed (beloved by 375,000 fans) have inspired so many people to follow their creative passions. In this book Condon does what she does best—bring bold and colorful flair to smart, creative, down-to-earth advice and inspiration.
6.25 x 0.75 x 8.25 inches
connoisseur kids etiquette book
From Jennifer Scott—author of the New York Times bestselling Madame Chic series and founder of the Daily Connoisseur blog—comes this playful take on manners and being a good global citizen. Parents and younger children work together to read about a wide range of topics: communication, table manners, tidiness, thinking of others, grooming, and health. Activities, learning games, fill-in-the-blanks, letter-writing exercises, recipes (for food and for slime!), and some fun songs and rhymes help kids learn concepts and practice good behaviors. Featuring charming illustrations and go-to advice from a trusted source, this is a timely guide for raising well-mannered, neat, and gracious children for parents, grandparents, and children of reading age.
6.4 x 1 x 8.3 inches
wendy gold california mini shaped puzzle
The Wendy Gold California Mini Shaped features an illustration by bestselling artist Wendy Gold of the great state of California and it's official bird and flower. 100-pieces and the puzzle box includes a lined section to write a message and give as a gift.
- Box Size: 3.25 x 4.5 x 1.25", 82 x 114 x 32mm
- Puzzle Size: 8 x 9.75", 203 x 248mm
- Message area on back of package
- 100 Pieces
gjelina: cooking from venice, california
Travis Lett's new American cuisine from Los Angeles's most talked-about restaurant! Gjelina in Venice Beach is lauded by critics from London to New York to San Francisco. It is beloved by stars, locals, and out-of-towners alike for its seductive simplicity and seasonal New American menu created by talented chef Travis Lett.
With 125 of the rustic and utterly delicious salads, toasts, pizzas, vegetable and grain dishes, pastas, fish and meat mains, and desserts that have had fans clamoring for a table at Gjelina since the restaurant burst onto the scene in 2008.
More than 150 color photographs from acclaimed photographer Michael Graydon and stylist Nikole Herriott. The tactile and artisanal packaging of the book evoke the vibe of Venice Beach and the Gjelina (the G's silent) aesthetic, and showcase the beautiful plated food of chef Travis Lett's ingredient-based, vegetable-centric cooking.
Gorgeous cookbook will be a go-to for inspiring recipes as well as for simply admiring the photographed plated dishes.
Mouthwatering recipes include broccoli rabe pesto, grilled kale with shallot-yogurt dressing and toasted hazelnuts, mushroom toast, baby radishes with black olive and anchovy aioli, ricotta gnocchi with cherry tomato Pomodoro, farro with beet and mint yogurt, cioppino, steaks with smoky tomato butter and cipollini, strawberry-rhubarb polenta crisp, and more.
long stem match jars - various colors
Adorn your shelf with simple and pretty Long Stem Match Jar. These 4" matches are tucked into a corked glass jar, and finished with a gold foil hand-lettered label. A match-striker is affixed to the bottom of the jar for ease of use, but hidden from sight when your jar is displayed.
1.5" w x 5" h
marble & wood serving paddles - various colors
Cool marble paired with wood makes a sophisticated presentation of cheese, charcuterie, breads, olives and salts. Natural colors and veining add to the unique quality of each piece.
Marble / Acacia Wood / Leather Hanging Loop.
Size: 8" x 14"
solstice small cosmetic bag
Made from 100% cotton and with a vegan leather lining, this small cosmetic bag is perfect for storing your beauty essentials, small accessories, toiletries and more. Bold arcs and painterly strokes take the shape of rainbows and sand dunes.
100% linen / vegan leather lining 8" x 5.5" Spot clean only
embossed pink heart small match box
Oh-so-pretty Fancy Matches™ featuring simple hand-drawn dusty rose embossed heart design. A match-striker is included on the side of the box.
BOX SIZE: 2.375" square.
MATCH COLOR: White.
MATCH SIZE: 2" long. Approx. 75 matches included.
pendleton field guide to campfire stories
From beloved American heritage brand Pendleton comes this collection of family-friendly tales of adventure and discovery in the wilderness.
This captivating collection of campfire stories is the perfect companion for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. These pages present a range of tales, including daring feats of endurance and strength, epic journeys through new frontiers, and exhilarating encounters with wild animals, plus spooky myths to bring campers closer together around the fire.
Readers will discover works by beloved naturalists John Muir and Henry David Thoreau, modern tales of adventure from Alex Honnold and Cheryl Strayed, and accounts of bravery and heroism from the adventures of Shackleton and the Donner party. With a combination of awe-inspiring stories and Pendleton's beloved patterns and engaging illustrations throughout, this handsome campfire collection is the ideal addition to any adventure and a wonderful gift for families and friends who love camping.
• For over 150 years, Pendleton Woolen Mills has been one of America's most beloved heritage brands. Known for their woolen blankets and clothing, their products are celebrated by people who love the great outdoors. This thoughtfully curated collection speaks to Pendleton's fans with stories that will elevate any adventure. • These family-friendly stories are the perfect way to bring everyone together after a day of fun outdoors. Reading the stories together is an easy activity for everyone to participate in, and offers tons of opportunities to bond with family or friends. • Featuring more than 30 Pendleton patterns delivered in a handsome hardcover package with a cloth cover and lovely textured details, this eye-catching package is the perfect accessory for any outdoor occasion or mountain home, and makes for a wonderful Father's Day gift or holiday gift for those who enjoy the natural world.
6.55 x 1 x 8.5 inches
wine time: 70+ recipes for simple bites that pair perfectly with wine
This is a fresh, modern follow-up to the bestselling Wine Bites, featuring 65 brand new recipes with suggested pairings, beautiful food photography, and a stunning package.
Wine lovers rejoice! In this updated edition of the bestselling Wine Bites, Wine Time includes more than 65 all-new recipes for simple, scrumptious bites to go with your glass of vino. There are recipes for every occasion, whether a barbeque or book club, romantic date night or solo dinner, as well as wine pairings that complement each dish. With the added bonus of wine cocktails, step-by-step instructions for putting together a first-class cheese board, and a chapter on sauces and chutneys to elevate an hors d'oeuvres spread, this is an indispensable resource for anyone who likes to host parties, drink wine, and dabble in the kitchen.
• MAKES WINE ACCESSIBLE: Wine shouldn't be reserved to the snobby sommeliers of the world. This book makes wine pairings easier than ever with accessible recipes and wine suggestions that any home cook can try. • Wine Time features more than 65 all-new food recipes with wine pairings, plus wine cocktails and sidebar tips throughout. • Alongside a beautiful bottle of wine—or any food or kitchen item for that matter—this book makes a lovely hostess, housewarming, or anytime gift for anyone who likes to cook and drink wine.
6.3 x 1 x 8.25 inches
bon voyage greeting card
Printed in 110lb paper
Comes with a white envelope
4.25" x 5.5"
Get the latest scoop on events, perks and products!