52 weeks of gratitude book: a one-year journal to reflect, pray, and record thankfulnessRegular price $18.95
Infuse spirituality and thankfulness into your daily life with this beautiful gratitude journal that offers a simple way to lower stress and improve happiness.
Scripture says, “In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” But we could all use a little help actually making room for gratitude among our everyday busyness and concerns. 52 Weeks of Gratitude offers you a space to record and reflect on your blessings each week as you focus through the year on four major themes: Home, Community, Faith, and Beauty.
With its lovely full-color photographs and illustrations, this textured hardcover book is a perfect keepsake. The weekly format offers just the right amount of encouragement to inspire, motivate, and create a grateful heart in all who write in its pages.
5.76 x 0.69 x 8.78 inches
My 52 Lists Project: Journaling Inspiration for Kids!: A Weekly Guided Journal for Kids to Express Themselves and Practice Mindfulness, Gratitude and Self LoveRegular price $18.95
This creative, fun, easy-to-use hardcover journal has 52 list prompts—one for every week of the year!
Each list is a safe space for kids to express their feelings, explore interests and hobbies, and record thoughts, hopes, and dreams. Whether your child wants to fill it out on their own or complete each list with a loved one, this journal is sure to spark great conversations and ideas.
* Self-Discovery - list your likes, dislikes, who you are now, and who you want to become.
* Practice Gratitude - list the people who brighten your day, what you're thankful for, your favorite things, and what makes you happy.
* Cultivate Mindfulness - list how emotions feel in your body, how you're feeling in the moment, what things make you feel calm, and what you sense when your eyes are closed.
* Build Self-Esteem - list the things that feel challenging, what your superpower is, and everything that is special to you.
* Learn Self-Love - list the ways you take care of yourself, things that make you healthy and strong, and the things that feel most like you.
* Plus: Colorful, vibrant photography and kid-friendly art and stickers!
Start anytime, this undated list journal is the perfect place for children to write, scribble, dream, and record all the special stuff that makes them who they are!
5.77 x 0.66 x 8.76 inches